A.H. FURNICO OFFERS RECYCLED RUBBER PAVER and RUBBER TREE RING
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
100% recycled rubber
Easy to install
Provides a finished and professional landscaped look
Stand up to trimmers & edgers
Allow air, water, & nutrient to penetrate
Block weeds from growing
• Place the rubber pavers close to the installation area at least 24 hours prior to paver installation in order to
acclimatize to local conditions to prevent shrinkage or expansion of the pavers after placement.
16"X16"X3/4" Etna Rubber Paver in Brown Color. Other
available colors are gray and red.
• Ensure the surface has a slight gradient for proper water drainage.
• Clean the wood, or asphalt, or concrete subsurface completely by mixing 1 cup dish detergent to 1 gallon of
water. Apply the solution to the surface and scrub thoroughly. Rinse the surface thoroughly with a water hose.
Make certain the surface is completely dry before installing the pavers.
(1) If installing on newly poured concrete, wait 28 days at a minimum between finishing the pour and
installation to allow for complete curing of the concrete.
(2) If the concrete or asphalt subsurface has cracks of holes, clean up the loose pieces from the holes and
cracks, and then use mortar to fill up the holes and cracks. Allow mortar to cure for 48 hours before installation.
(3) If the concrete or asphalt subsurface is not even, use mortar to even out the surface and allow mortar to
cure for 48 hours before installation.
16"X16"X3/4" Brickface Rubber Paver in Red Color.
Other available colors are brown and gray.
Recycled Rubber Paver
6-1/4"X7-7/8"X3/4" Dog Bone Rubber Paver in Gray
(Background) and in Multiple Colors
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
100% recycled rubber Easy to install
Noise and impact absorbing Maintenance-free
Slip & frost resistant Environmentally friendly
Backside grooves channel water
5-year limited warranty
Patios Stairs Use around Pools
Sidewalks Balconies Playgrounds
See Installation Instruction Below
Recycled Rubber Tree Ring
Rubber Paver Installation Guide
• For compacted granular surfaces (grass, dirt, sand, or gravel base), (adhesive is not recomended for these types
of surfaces), excavate the area 5” in depth. Level and compact the area with a medium to coarse crushed gravel
(3/4” minus). Use sand to produce a smooth surface. Make sure that the sand layer is not more than 1/4" thick
or pavers will move. Install geotextile over top of the sub-surface. Simply set the pavers on the surface.
• Start the pavers installation at a corner of the subsurface or against a wall or building. Use a utility knife to cut
the pavers at the edge of the surface if needed. Apply adhesive with 1/8” V-notch trowel, or 1/8” beads with a
caulking gun. Press pavers firmly to the subsurface. Allow 48 hours of setting time.